Ffestiniog Railway – Tan y Bwlch
The station at Tan y Bwlch opened in July 1873, replacing the old station at Hafod y Llyn. It closed to passengers in September 1939, resuming again in April 1958.
It was the terminus of the Ffestiniog railway until Dduallt was reopened in 1968, although Tan y Bwlch continued as the main station for eastern side of the line as Dduallt had no road access.
The Map Showing Porthmadog (Bottom Left) and Blaenau Ffestiniog (Top Right) and the Route of the Ffestiniog Railway.